Monday, August 15, 2011

IRIS | Cirque du Soeil: A Journey Through Cinema

So I get that this isn't a movie..... nevertheless, I went and saw this last night, a friend took me for my birthday and it was amazing.

Now, let me preface this with, I had never before seen a Cirque de Soeil show.  Admittedly I was somewhat anti-acrobat.  I don't know if it was the history of film theme or just the show in general but I really loved it.

It's absolutely beyond my scope of recognition that the human body can do the things that these acrobats and contortionists do.  I mean I thought I was bendy!  After watching this show I not only need to attend a yoga class but I need to spend much more time in the gym.

It's a great show, and I LOVED the cinema theme, I will definitely be seeing more of the Cirque du Soeil in my future, so if you get a chance to see Iris -- Do it!

No comments: