Thursday, August 18, 2011

30 Minutes or Less

A pizza delivery guy is hijacked by a couple of rednecks.  They strap a bomb onto him and tell him he has ten hours to get them one hundred thousand dollars or they will blow him up.

This is quite possibly the worst movie I have seen all year.  It was so stupid!  The dialogue was so painful and on the nose, it made The Fast and The Furious series look like Shakespeare.  I am convinced that this was semi biopic -- probably based off the life of one of the rednecks.  Also I won't be surprised when this disappears, it is so completely miss marketed.  The commercials try to appeal to teenagers, yet it is Rated R so they can't get in.

And!! It isn't funny.  I can remember the 3, yes, only 3 times that I laughed in this movie.  The audience seemed disappointed as a whole and I believe I counted twelve people that walked out before the halfway mark.

Seriously this is what happens when someone owes someones dad a favor -- rubbish like this gets made.  Shameful.

* Not-A-Chance


Rated R (for language, nudity, sexual content, and crude dialogue)

No comments: