Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sundance Film Festival 2014


Hooray for Sundance!!!!


So here is a list of the movies that I saw this year – as some of them are unlikely to ever see the light of day – and I am under a bit of a time crunch… I have opted to post reviews of them if they are ever released, so fear not, if they come out I will post something:

• Camp X-Ray

• Cold in July

• Dear White People

• God’s Pocket

• Infinitely Polar Bear

• Fed Up

• The Notorious Mr. Bout

• Calvary

• Frank

• Hits

• Laggies

• Little Accidents

• A Most Wanted Man

• Nick Offerman: American Ham

• They Came together

• The Trip to Italy

• Wish I Was Here

• The Battered Bastards of Baseball

• Life Itself

• The Double

• The Lunchbox

• Drunktown’s Finest

• Ping Pong Summer

• Cooties

• The Guest

• What We Do In The Shadows

No comments: