Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Like Crazy

A young couple fall in love and deal with the hardships of a long distance relationship.

This movie was so utterly frustrating and annoying!  This was at Sundance this year and I purposely didn't go see it there only to find myself at the LA screening.  It was so stupid.

The characters are completely irritating and unsympathetic.  They are in a vexing situation that was brought on by themselves because they are both so immature and apparently foolish.

I don't know if other actors had taken on these roles that I would have actually liked the movie.  I do know that my opinion on the movie itself is tainted because of my enormous animosity for both lead actors.  Having said that, those that accompanied me to the show had the same sentiment about the film as I did and liked the actors so I don't think I am in the wrong.

* Not-A-Chance


Rated PG-13 (for sexual content and language)

No comments: