Monday, October 4, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

After being released from a long prison sentence, Gordon Geko again scratches and claws his way back to the top.  This time with the help of his estranged daughters ambitious fiance.

This was really boring. Extremely slow and straight forward.  There aren't any twists or surprises -- well OK there was one, but I will not say anything for those of you that still opt to see this movie.  Nevertheless, the movie is pretty blah.

I'm not exactly sure what I expected, but when you are coming from something as heart warming as "greed is good" I suppose I was surprised when the follow up wasn't exactly prickles and stings.

Really long,  really generic, really boring,..... really.

*1/2  Not really rentable

Rated PG-13 (for language)

No comments: