Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Wright


Leslie Wright is a physical therapist and a die-hard New Jersey Nets fan. When the star player, Scott McKnight, gets injured Leslie is hired to help him get back into the game before the playoffs.

Just Wright is just wrong. I’m so sorry. I know that I tend to be harsh on movies and even more so with this particular genre, nevertheless, this movie was really pitiful. Now don’t get me wrong, I like Queen Latifah. I think that she does a great job in practically everything she is in. Her co-star however, Mr. Common, is just that.

I think I can best sum up my over all thought of this movie with one word. Awkward. In fact at one point in the movie this word slipped out of my mouth loud enough for the row in front of me and behind me to break out into a fit of laughter. Yeah, Awkward.

* ½ Rentable

Rated PG (for some suggestive material)

No comments: