Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Abduction

A troubled teen begins to question the identity of his parents, thus doubting who he is himself.

This was dreadful. Absolutely ridiculously horrible.  I don't know who wrote this, but it was like finger nails on a chalk board.  There are multiple sections of spoon fed dialogue thrown at the audience as the writer obviously couldn't be bothered with story development.

Also how were they able to pull this cast together?  I mean did they read the script? Or just owed someone a favor?  I am guessing the latter as Sigourney Weaver was just phoning it in, and Alfred Molina seemed put out the entire time.

I actually gave up on this movie.  No I really did, I told myself it was OK to fall asleep.  I was traveling and out of the state at the time, I figured I would use the time to take a nap.... It didn't work.  Not only could I not fall asleep, but I discovered that a bad movie is even worse with your eyes closed.

* Not-A-Chance


Rated PG-13 (for language and violence)

1 comment:

B&K said...

Ugh!! I should've trusted your "Not A Chance" but I couldn't resist Taylor L with his shirt off ;-) This movie is painfully awful...ack! Still trying to finish it...is it ever going to end?