Saturday, April 25, 2009

17 Again

Mike is in the middle of a divorce, has lost his job, and his children can't stand the sight of him. As he looks at his life that is crumbling around him all he can think of is how his life would have been better if he had only done things differently. Be careful of what you wish for....Mike wakes up to find himself 17, again and able to start his life all over.

I went into this movie with very low expectations. I thought it would be another one of the Freaky Friday type deals. Much to my chagrin it was not. I am in awe at how much I enjoyed this movie. It is like "It's a Wonderful Life" meets "Back to the Future." Very clever, very fun, without the added cheese and corn. (ok well, it has a little)

Shocked that I liked it all. I would actually see it again. This is nothing that you haven't seen before just oddly enough put together in a package that for some reason totally worked.

*** Must See

Rated PG-13 (for language and sexual content)

No comments: