Saturday, February 28, 2009

Echelon Conspiracy

A young computer programmer receives anonymous text messages guiding him in the direction of wealth and power. He soon discovers that all his luck can change if he doesn't do everything that the messages demand of him and ends up being hunted by the Government, a crime boss, and "it".

Oh-my-horridness! Yes I said horridness. This movie had such horrid dialogue, and so many plot holes that I don't even know where to begin. It has a bizarrely credible cast--I mean did they read the script before agreeing to this? It is so painful to watch you can't help but laugh, mostly at yourself for staying and seeing it through, hoping that it might get better. Guess what--it never did, in fact it got worse. The outlandish connections, the stupid ending, the whole thing--seriously? I want to be in the room when a couple of producers got together with the script and were like, yeah this will be great--it will work.

Why don't people consult me?

* Not-A-Chance

Rated PG-13 (for language and violence)

No comments: