Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

A handful of vignette's intertwine giving us the ups and downs, ins and outs, and all around chaos of trying to understand the opposite sex.

I was really excited to see this movie, as I was a fan of Greg Behrendt, the author of the book and writer on the Sex and the City series. So needless to say I was a tad disappointed. It has its funny moments. The story line with Justin Long is by far the most original and creative, not to mention entertaining. The rest of it, we have seen before. Funny at times but nothing new.

I think I was most disturbed by the audience that I saw the movie with. Cooing women that seemed shocked and surprised by the most cliche lines and subplots. So irritating--This is why I hate chick flicks! Anyway this one isn't that bad, but no need to rush out and see it.

** 1/2 Rentable

Rated PG-13 (For language and sexual content)

No comments: