Thursday, March 19, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain

A Las Vegas taxi driver unknowingly picks up two teen aged aliens and then finds he must help them get to their spaceship so they have time to save the world.

Yep, that's what this movie is about. I went to see it because I remember the originals when I was little. They actually kind of scared me. So I thought that the remakes might be kind of fun. Oh dear. Can we say campy? Yes boys and girls this was one of the worst. The four unsuspecting friends that accompanied me to the theatre all fell asleep leaving me to make sarcastic remarks to myself.

The story is actually not bad, just poorly underdeveloped as are all of the characters--and again the dialogue! How is it that these movies get made?

* 1/2 Not-A-Chance

Rated PG (for violence)

No comments: